1. Registration – Recipient is required to possess an approved account obtained through the TENA website (www.tena-sda.org).
2. Distribution – Recipient may not redistribute the "development" version of the TENA software. The "run-time" version (contains no TENA software source code files, only binary libraries and executable code) of the TENA software may be redistributed for the purpose of bundling with the distribution of a user developed TENA enabled system.
3. Trademarks – All trademarks belong to their respective trademark holders. Third-Party applications/software/information are copyrighted by their respective owners.
4. Property – Recipient agrees to forfeit all intellectual property and ownership rights for any version of the TENA software created from the modification or adaptation of this software, including versions created from the translation and/or reverse engineering of the software design.
5. Revisions – All revisions, modifications, created by the Recipient, to this software shall be forwarded by the Recipient to the United States Government through coordination via electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. No Warranty – This software is being delivered to you AS IS and there is no warranty, EXPRESS or IMPLIED, as to its use or performance. The RECIPIENT ASSUMES ALL RISKS, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, OF USING THIS SOFTWARE. The DEVELOPER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, and the RECIPIENT WAIVES, ANY and ALL PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THIS SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION. THERE IS NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR, IMPLIED, AS TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE DEVELOPER, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT, OR ANYONE ELSE ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF THIS SOFTWARE BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS WHATSOEVER.