Test Resource Management Center
The TRMC team is dedicated to ensuring the DoD (Department of Defense) Components have the right T&E (Test and Evaluation) Infrastructure to accomplish the T&E mission. We accomplish this through the:
- Central T&E Investment Program,
- T&E Science and Technology Program,
- Joint Mission Environment Test Capability (JMETC) Program,
- T&E Range Oversight Division, and
- Test and Training Enabling Architecture (TENA) Software Development Activity (SDA).
The TRMC supports the needs and solutions process to ensure the DoD T&E community has the right set of capabilities for the future; and through the T&E Range Oversight Division which supports the specific infrastructure needs of the Components and range users. Additional information related to TRMC can be found here: http://www.acq.osd.mil/dte-trmc/.
Website Collaboration Services
This website supports various TRMC collaboration activities using various website services. These services include:
- Individual website spaces (create web pages, attach documents),
- Web-based task tracking and helpdesk projects,
- Repository of range system interface definitions and software products,
- Email Reflectors,
- Source code version control and collaboration support,
- Automated software building and testing across 50+ different computer operating systems and compilers, and
- IA/Security source code scanning.
Users are required to obtain a website account to utilize these services.
— Due to website transition, the web space that you are attempting to access has been relocated: